- I'm dying inside, and I'm thinking of dying on the outside too.
- I slit my wrist the other day and it's not yet healed and I don't want you to see it.
- I'm thinking of cutting my wrists again but making the cut deeper so this would end.
- Everything is not okay and being around you makes me feel like I'm drowning.
- I'm going to spend my day thinking of ways to kill myself without anyone knowing it's a suicide.
- I'm going through a difficult time and the only way I can get through this and get to see you on another day is if you leave me alone and stop pushing.
It's funny how the thought of dying is a less acceptable way of getting out of something than work or dysmenorrhea or traffic. Society is screwed up.