04 April 2013

I Like Talking To You

So here's something I'd like to confess: I find talking to you very enjoyable.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not declaring undying love or fatal attraction or whatever cliche one could come up with. I just like talking to you and I find you pleasing and I'd like to talk to you a lot more, every rare chance I can get. Your range of topics is attractive and the way you carry on conversations is a huge turn on. I think you're intelligent and manly and your interests are stimulating.

Anyway, I think I just had myself a wordgasm.


Update, 9 April 2013, 23:35H
I see you online and I have this irrational need to talk to you. Irrational, in that I can't even come up with one passable excuse to talk to you without showing how interested I am in actually talking to you... or how interested I am in you.